Share This

Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Christmas Wish

The word is out!!!!!

That we bloggers want PARIS lights and nights.
And we want to get there on 
The Ole' Air France Concord.

It will be 'The Blast' that the bloggers have earned 
from their dedication to their blogging 
and to their friends 
in the blogosphere.
: )
And I want to take this moment
 to thank all my friends 
in the Blogosphere.
You have been there for me.
And it has meant  the world to me.
You know who you are.....
I love you.

I wish everyone a happy and healthy New Year.
XXX's
Back to Paris......
As soon as we get off the plane.....
(while avoiding the paparazzi)
we all hop a cab and head on down to our favorite parts of town.
*The city of Paris is divided into 20 different neighborhoods 
called  arrondissements
 Arrondissements are named according to their number.
Mine are the 6th and 7th arrondissements
with parts of the 14th
on the left bank.
In the taxi....
I am continually, and annoyingly 
bugging everyone to stay by me on rue de Buci......
...but, no luck.
All we bloggie gals know what we want.
Don't we?
We will however,
 all meet for breakfast at Cafe de Flore
( 2 blocks from me )
Sound like a plan?
This is what we will see riding from the airport 
to our B and B's,
or our 4 star hotels.
Me.....
I am a boutique hotel kinda' gal.
Which are you?
Enjoy the ride
XXXX's











Christmas Windows that rival Manhattan's.


Lip Gloss anyone?
Good Night and Sweet Dreams

See you around 9:00 AM at Cafe de Flore ??

:: I am hoping your holiday is a happy one 
filled with love and fun!!


Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG..... Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design, Christmas in Paris
Share

15 comments:

  1. Anonymous00:47

    I'm in. Looks spectacular. what a treat that would be. Ou la ho ho ho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm booked into the Hotel Pont Poyal
    so will see you at 9.00a.m.
    Have just dug out my smartest winter gear so please ignore the faint aroma of mothballs!!!!!
    My sweet have a wonderful Christmas filled with joy and much happiness love and hugs xoxo Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. jules

    i am so excited.
    we will have such an awesome time of it.
    i can hardly wait.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish....Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy NEw Year Renee....xv

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a plan! Be aware though, Cafe Flore now charges for jam,in case , as any french, you would so desire jam with butter on your morning tartine....and take a good book, as european airports are canceling flights due to weather condition...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm hoping into the shower right now and after an espresso and a smoke will join you there.

    Xxo Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paris is very beautiful place to stay and i want that one day i will celebrate Christmas at Paris
    Happy Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm packed and ready! I went to school in Paris one year...came home to NY on Christmas eve. Nothing quite like that city in the winter!

    Merry Merry Renee!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Renee, thank you so much for the invitation to Paris and the wondrous images!!

    I have a New Giveaway from My Sparrow, so do come and enter!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  10. linda

    i do love paris in the winter!!!
    because i used to go there for work....
    ....it was always november thru february.

    i have only been there once in the summer.

    and the winter ROCKS!!!!

    xxx merry merry to you my friend

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey gorgeous - thanks for a fabulous year of fun, laughter & a few sniffly tears. You know I luv ya lots & I hope that 2011 is payback time for certain people who've figured in a few teeth gnashing RF posts this year. Thank you too for your unwavering loyalty & awesome comments over The Hedge. I've looked into Miss Millie's crystal ball & see marriage, wealth, celebrity & a Blog Of Note award in your future -hold tight girl!!
    Millie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very Original post. Wish we could both go to Paris.Got to run I am cooking and everytime I get on
    the computer I burn things.

    Have a great Day,
    Mamma

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh...
    miss millie,
    your words should travel
    from your sweet lips to g-ds ears.

    xxx thank you so much for your love and support

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll be there sharp and with bells on!

    As I sleep tonight, I will be dreaming as if this were true.The thought rates up there extremely high on my 'doing-dial'.

    You made my night!

    I'm grateful for you Renee Finberg...really grateful.

    xo xo Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  15. deb
    you have no idea
    how much you mean to me.
    i too
    am grateful for you
    xxxxxxxxxxx's
    and a long big hug

    i love you

    ReplyDelete


THE COMMENTS ARE WHAT MAKES A GREAT POST!!!

Thanks for participating!!

About Renée Finberg

I have been in this business since the age of 22.

I love what I do and cannot imagine my life without Design.

Design Challenges are great.

And because of those challenges

I have imported fine antique pieces from Paris,

Designed and Manufactured Furniture,

Created Fantastic Window Treatments,

And solved all kinds of spatial & architectural issues

With my unique style.

If I can't find it, I create it.

My rooms would make excellent movie sets.

I am a visual, tactile and audio sensitive individual.

Creating is what I live for, not math, not spelling, not science.

Just Great Design.

Just imagine how it would be if each of us,

If only for a few hours of everyday,We could be in a space that is our very own.A place that is exactly the way we want it to be

Surrounded by all the things we wanted to see,

The atmosphere we wanted feel, smell and the sound we wanted to listen to.

Private Paradise

AS FEATURED IN:

AS FEATURED IN:

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her Adventures in Design by Renee Finberg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.reneefinberg.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at reneefinberg@gmail.ocm.

Protected Journalist