Share This

Monday, April 9, 2012

The Bunny Fashion Police - What To Wear On Sunday



Red Hot Alert!!!!
The BUNNY FASHION POLICE are coming to town.

Here she is...
'Joan Rivers Rabbit'
Just looking for the perfect 
or NOT so perfect outfit.


This special Sunday starts with waking the kids.




And then.....
That's Right!!
BATH TIME for all sweet bunnies.


Even for baby bunnies.


Now that we are all clean
 and hopping around the house....


It is time for a bit of breakfast.


The older bunnies have to help with the chores.
...like hiding the eggs.


The adults are dressed and ready for their special day!!


Yet the kids decide to play with a neighbor-
Mom is screaming 
"DON'T GET YOUR SUNDAY BEST DIRTY!!!"


Big sister bunny says 
"FORGET THE BUNNY FASHION POLICE!!!"


"AND ALL THOSE AWFUL JOAN RIVERS RABBIT
Fashion Groupies!!
OH PLEASE!!!! "


This day is about LOVE , FAITH, .....


And family!!!!

Happy Day to all my friends 
and my new ones too.

XXX's


Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her Blog of her Adventures in Design,Owner of 'The Trade' Interiors, ,Boca Raton,Palm Beach,Boca Raton Florida,All custom upholstery,case-goods,window treatments,Antiques, Accessories and Antique accessories, built-ins, and all built in seating, bedding and pillows,Roseta Santiago Works Of Art, what to wear on sunday, the bunny fashion police, what to wear on sunday, the bunny fashion police,easter sunday, easter sunday

12 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhh!!!!!!! xxxx


    Happy Easter to you my pet love and hugs Jules xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. *** THANK YOU for such a precious smile-maker on this very special day!!!

    Blessings,
    Linda in AZ *
    bellesmom1234@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet post, Renée! Love the bunnies.

    Have a Happy Easter and Passover!

    Love,

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter to you and yours Renee! It's going to be all about love and peace my way today...!

    Thanks for the smiles this morning..very sweet post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renee,

    How cute...Happy Easter to you and yours this lovely day enjoy the blessings.

    Bette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Renée,
    What a wonderful post .... our daughter will love it....she is such a rabbit lover. We have just been to see her and, she is coming to us tomorrow, so I shall show her your post.
    A happy Easter to you and yours .... wishing you love, peace and lots of Easter eggs !!!! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. jax,

    i just love it. it is such a sweet post,
    hope she does like it!!

    love you you and your family
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute Renee I really adore the dropped ear bunnies!! I hope your Holiday weekend was a restful Respite!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  9. karena

    i hope yours was too.
    kisses & a hug

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable! I will have to share this with my kids - they will love it. Hope you had a wonderful Easter! (It's a shame I didn't see more hats on Easter Sunday. That's always a treat for the eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. jmw

    don't get me started on hats
    i love them...and one of my easter post was the nyc easter parade.
    what a hoot

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Renée, now I am a little late, but this was too cute not to say so!!
    Thanks for the smiles all the way through!

    ReplyDelete


THE COMMENTS ARE WHAT MAKES A GREAT POST!!!

Thanks for participating!!

About Renée Finberg

I have been in this business since the age of 22.

I love what I do and cannot imagine my life without Design.

Design Challenges are great.

And because of those challenges

I have imported fine antique pieces from Paris,

Designed and Manufactured Furniture,

Created Fantastic Window Treatments,

And solved all kinds of spatial & architectural issues

With my unique style.

If I can't find it, I create it.

My rooms would make excellent movie sets.

I am a visual, tactile and audio sensitive individual.

Creating is what I live for, not math, not spelling, not science.

Just Great Design.

Just imagine how it would be if each of us,

If only for a few hours of everyday,We could be in a space that is our very own.A place that is exactly the way we want it to be

Surrounded by all the things we wanted to see,

The atmosphere we wanted feel, smell and the sound we wanted to listen to.

Private Paradise

AS FEATURED IN:

AS FEATURED IN:

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her Adventures in Design by Renee Finberg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.reneefinberg.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at reneefinberg@gmail.ocm.

Protected Journalist