Share This

Friday, November 5, 2010

What Would ZENYATTA Wear?


The breeders cup is this Saturday.
Tomorrow. 
click here to know more
Zenyatta is the darling of America at the moment.
When she retires after Saturday's race
(at 6 years old and over 17 hands high)
she may go down in history as the greatest horse.
EVER!

I watched her videos and this girl loved to dance before the races.
She knows she is a star.
And that is why I have tied her to Cyd Charisse
Cyd was a thoroughbred herself.
Such gams 
Only Zenyatta has 4 
beautiful legs/gams instead of only two!!
You might not totally 'get this post' unless you watch the videos that are attached.
Zenyatta actually makes all of Cyd's moves before the race.
That is why Cyd is here.
Yep.....just like Zenyatta.

Mike Smith is her Jockey 
and he LOVES her.
In the interview with 60 minutes he says when asked ;
"when they retire her, which horse do you think is good enough to breed with her?"
he said with a tear in his eye;
" No one ''
I am hoping and praying for her last big win!!!

If you love 'BEAUTIFUL'
won't you love Zenyatta.??

XX's my heart is in this one.


60 minutes feature on ZENYATTA 

AND if you don't know about Cyd Charisse's legs/gams-
go here

all about THE RACE  http://www.zenyatta2010.com/

Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG..... Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design, Share/Save/Bookmarkzenyatta, horses

12 comments:

  1. We're excited here in Louisville about the Breeders' Cup - lots going on! Best of luck to Zenyatta. Here's hoping this grand dame wins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could watch her dance all day what a beautiful face and all the publicity I bet we will see her on Broadway or in the movies.
    Hope she wins Sat. Go Zenyatta!!!
    Mamma

    enjoy your day off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be watching Renee and of course I just know Zenyatta will win!!

    Come and read my interview with Empress of the Eye and enter my new Giveaway....I know you will love it!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renee,
    What a great post! So wonderful of you to go on about what a sweet girl she is. My husband will be there watching and cheering her on.
    I told him that I feel sorry for the other riders, especially if one of them beats her! He said that business is business with jockeys and win or lose, they will consider it to be an honor to race her last race along with her.
    Fingers & toes crossed!
    xo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous horse, wonderful post! As always, Renee, you captivate with your creativity. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that this legend is a mare -GIRLS RULE!!!
    Millie ^_^
    P.S. I love Cyd Charisse too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a lot for that lovely post.

    And it sure is nice to know about one of the greatest racing horse in history, other than Seabiscuit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous13:27

    What a race it will be! I hope your girl wins!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lisa

    i love her.
    she is a dead ringer for my horse.

    i am so sad she didn't win.

    XXX's

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beauty....

    such a glorious animal!

    L.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Renee, thanks for sharing this! Romeo does the same dance when I'm leading him and won't let him eat grass....she was breathtaking and should have won!

    ReplyDelete


THE COMMENTS ARE WHAT MAKES A GREAT POST!!!

Thanks for participating!!

About Renée Finberg

I have been in this business since the age of 22.

I love what I do and cannot imagine my life without Design.

Design Challenges are great.

And because of those challenges

I have imported fine antique pieces from Paris,

Designed and Manufactured Furniture,

Created Fantastic Window Treatments,

And solved all kinds of spatial & architectural issues

With my unique style.

If I can't find it, I create it.

My rooms would make excellent movie sets.

I am a visual, tactile and audio sensitive individual.

Creating is what I live for, not math, not spelling, not science.

Just Great Design.

Just imagine how it would be if each of us,

If only for a few hours of everyday,We could be in a space that is our very own.A place that is exactly the way we want it to be

Surrounded by all the things we wanted to see,

The atmosphere we wanted feel, smell and the sound we wanted to listen to.

Private Paradise

AS FEATURED IN:

AS FEATURED IN:

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her Adventures in Design by Renee Finberg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.reneefinberg.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at reneefinberg@gmail.ocm.

Protected Journalist