Share This

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Deco Done Right

There are a few of you that know I am a lover of DECO.
When it is done right.......
it is magnificent.
One of the things that I am drawn to 
about fine Deco furnishings and interiors 
is that they are CLASSIC.
They are 'FOREVER.'

Check the walls out
(and everything else) in this bathroom.

This study reminds me of one that I did.
Look at the arms on these chairs.
The back height of the chairs are too high for me.
But this is so well done.

I think this bedroom is absolutely dreamy.
Check the bed's frame out.
Fantastic!!!

I understand that Deco is a very specific taste and style.

Can you appreciate 
the work that went into this home?
Can you admire the style of it all 
even if you couldn't live in it?

To know more about the designers CLICK HERE

Share/Save/Bookmark
Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG..... Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design, Design Center of The Americas, D.C.O.T.A.,Miami Beach Deco Interiors, Turn key interior design in south florida

8 comments:

  1. Renee, oh absolutely (I love deco). It is much the same with art as interior design...some I would not live with, however I do appreciate!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee darling I totally can see you in a gorgeous deco apt. like that. I do appreciate all its beauty and when it's done right as you said, it is 'right'. A good blond always looks best in deco, right?

    Thinking about you & thinking of what's all going through your mind with your decisions, etc.? Sending extra brain-cells to you, & I don't have much to spare either.

    Love ya x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks soooo South Beach.

    Mamma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renee, this is beautiful. I love the 1st image totally. xx's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deco is not one of my favorites but this is very nice!
    X
    V

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Renee
    Well I like deco too.. bits and pieces of it... maybe as it reminds me of my favourite classic movies! that side table in the last image is fab...

    Sorry I am so absent and so slow to pop round... things are a bit nuts over my way... Take care Renee.. xxx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. julie


    nutz over your way?????

    i know the feeling.............i deal exclusively with nutz.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. dumwit tellher

    i would love a deco aprtment in nyc.
    and as far as my 'head'......
    i am just waiting for more info from india.
    this may not unfold for 4 to 6 months.

    and i have all the time in the world.

    it is all good.
    Huggs xxxx

    ReplyDelete


THE COMMENTS ARE WHAT MAKES A GREAT POST!!!

Thanks for participating!!

About Renée Finberg

I have been in this business since the age of 22.

I love what I do and cannot imagine my life without Design.

Design Challenges are great.

And because of those challenges

I have imported fine antique pieces from Paris,

Designed and Manufactured Furniture,

Created Fantastic Window Treatments,

And solved all kinds of spatial & architectural issues

With my unique style.

If I can't find it, I create it.

My rooms would make excellent movie sets.

I am a visual, tactile and audio sensitive individual.

Creating is what I live for, not math, not spelling, not science.

Just Great Design.

Just imagine how it would be if each of us,

If only for a few hours of everyday,We could be in a space that is our very own.A place that is exactly the way we want it to be

Surrounded by all the things we wanted to see,

The atmosphere we wanted feel, smell and the sound we wanted to listen to.

Private Paradise

AS FEATURED IN:

AS FEATURED IN:

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her Adventures in Design by Renee Finberg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.reneefinberg.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at reneefinberg@gmail.ocm.

Protected Journalist