Share This

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

GENIUS FLOR - Flooring Tiles

Since I am living in a Maine cottage....
there is mud, and salt etc in the winter months.
There is not much pavement here.
Need I say more.
It is a 3rd world!!!!
Trust me on this-
it is in every way.
No shopping, 
The contractors / handy men are working with an IQ of 72 ....if that.
So
YOU BETTER KNOW HOW TO DO IT YOURSELF.


Now where I work they sell carpet tiles.
But these are GLUE down.
This is not for me ,
I have a beautiful wood floor.
The above example is what i will use in my family room,
the TV room off the kitchen.

You can design your own floor on their very friendly planner as shown above


The great thing about carpet tiles is this.....
if you get a stain just replace the tile.
This is what I love.


You can build carpet style you want.
They even have a sisal look carpet. 


They have chevron tiles as well ,
but only in grey.


And for a childs room.....what could be better?






Here is how you put it together.....
Sticky dots that do not stick to the floor-
Just to the back of the carpet tiles.
What could be better??





go here to find out more:
http://www.flor.com/what-is-flor/

Follow Me on Pinterest Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her Blog of her Adventures in Design, Boca Raton and Rockport and Camden Maine, All Interior Design Services, carpet tiles from FLOR, washable area rugs , replacable carpet tiles, designer carpets,carpet tiles from FLOR, washable area rugs , replacable carpet tiles, designer carpets,carpet tiles from FLOR, washable area rugs , replacable carpet tiles, designer carpets

5 comments:

  1. It is nice to see you back! I hope that you enjoyed an extended honeymoon!

    These are interesting I have seen them before but never new how they worked.

    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's been really interesting putting this tiny cottage together. the renovations are really the difficult part. the decor will be the easiest part and the most fun. david and i are really struggling with the long winters. next year we have a plan....
      and it is to be gone during the worst months....like 4 or 5 of them!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Hey Renee, this is a great post, very informitive.
    Hope you are feeling better and enjoying the Matzo ball soup.
    Mamma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Renee, I have missed you so much and am so glad to see you post. I would love to hear more about the new man in your life!!
    These tiles can be great for kids rooms, etc. I look forward to hearing what you plan for next winter!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    Ellipsis: Dual Vision

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the red shoes.

    ReplyDelete


THE COMMENTS ARE WHAT MAKES A GREAT POST!!!

Thanks for participating!!

About Renée Finberg

I have been in this business since the age of 22.

I love what I do and cannot imagine my life without Design.

Design Challenges are great.

And because of those challenges

I have imported fine antique pieces from Paris,

Designed and Manufactured Furniture,

Created Fantastic Window Treatments,

And solved all kinds of spatial & architectural issues

With my unique style.

If I can't find it, I create it.

My rooms would make excellent movie sets.

I am a visual, tactile and audio sensitive individual.

Creating is what I live for, not math, not spelling, not science.

Just Great Design.

Just imagine how it would be if each of us,

If only for a few hours of everyday,We could be in a space that is our very own.A place that is exactly the way we want it to be

Surrounded by all the things we wanted to see,

The atmosphere we wanted feel, smell and the sound we wanted to listen to.

Private Paradise

AS FEATURED IN:

AS FEATURED IN:

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her Adventures in Design by Renee Finberg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.reneefinberg.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at reneefinberg@gmail.ocm.

Protected Journalist