Share This

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Cold Mountain Builders - Maine

Cold Mountain Builders - Maine 

Cold Mountain Builders - Maine


I love this !!!
Check out the stone wall / pathway.



'Contemporary' is alive and doing well in Maine



This is a view of Camden Harbor from the kitchen of one of Cold Mountain Builders' Homes.

There are so many wonderful places to rebuild and restore here in Maine...
Below is just one example.


In April of 2012 the Mill at Freedom Falls, circa 1834, was entered in the Register of Historic Places, and rehabilitation began in May 2012 by Cold Mountain Builders.


You can read more about The Mill at Freedom Falls HERE
Cold Mountain Builders - Maine
I can't wait to see the finished restoration!!

Jay Fischer

About the owner; Jay Fischer
Click Here
Cold Mountain Builders
33 Pendleton Street
Belfast, Maine 04915
http://coldmtn.com/

Hope everyone is well....
I am just waiting for SPRING!!!

xx RF



Follow Me on Pinterest Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her Blog of her Adventures in Design,Boca Raton and Camden Maine, All Interior Design Services, Cold Mountain Builders - Maine, Cold Mountain Builders - Maine

4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful views and settings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Renée , what a beautiful home and those views are magnificent.
    I would love to see the restoration project finished so keep us posted on that one.
    Hope that you are well and enjoying your new life . How are things on the job front ? XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a view from the dining room! Would one ever to remember to eat? I would be staring out the window all day long. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, that 1st home just takes my breath away, Renee. How beautiful it is there. Yes, keep us posted on the rehab of the old mill. And, post more often !! Happy Valentine's Day to both of you guys.

    ReplyDelete


THE COMMENTS ARE WHAT MAKES A GREAT POST!!!

Thanks for participating!!

About Renée Finberg

I have been in this business since the age of 22.

I love what I do and cannot imagine my life without Design.

Design Challenges are great.

And because of those challenges

I have imported fine antique pieces from Paris,

Designed and Manufactured Furniture,

Created Fantastic Window Treatments,

And solved all kinds of spatial & architectural issues

With my unique style.

If I can't find it, I create it.

My rooms would make excellent movie sets.

I am a visual, tactile and audio sensitive individual.

Creating is what I live for, not math, not spelling, not science.

Just Great Design.

Just imagine how it would be if each of us,

If only for a few hours of everyday,We could be in a space that is our very own.A place that is exactly the way we want it to be

Surrounded by all the things we wanted to see,

The atmosphere we wanted feel, smell and the sound we wanted to listen to.

Private Paradise

AS FEATURED IN:

AS FEATURED IN:

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her Adventures in Design by Renee Finberg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.reneefinberg.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at reneefinberg@gmail.ocm.

Protected Journalist