Share This

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Weatherend Estate Furniture in Rockland Maine

MADE IN THE U.S.A.
I am proud to say!!!

I have shared many times when I have fallen in love with a chair.
Well,
Check this outstanding beauty out!!


The finishes are amazing.
There are so many including woods of Teak & Mahogany,
done in the rich natural tones that these to wood varieties provide,
BUT
also in that warmed weathered finish.
Yes-
You can get your Weatherend Estate Furniture
already divinely weathered.



The weathered example done by Weatherend Estate Furniture on the premises
in Rockland Maine - U.S.A.

Below I have given you a sneak peak at some of the benches and settees that are made by 
Weathend Estate Furniture.
Everything can be made CUSTOM.
Now....
 boys and girls....
We Love CUSTOM.
Don't we??





I just love this Weatherend Estate Furniture stacking table.


Check out the custom option below.
YOU MUST GO TO THE SITE AND TRY THIS OUT!!!




You have probably already sat on something 
made by Weatherend Estate Furniture.
Their products are at these Resorts.

There are hundreds of other installations at Colleges and
Corporations of all sorts.

The Weatherend bench above is custom.
If you go to the site (bottom of the post) and snoop around you will see that 
there is a CONTEST running 
for an additional design to be added to their already witty collection.

They even make these Umbrella Gazebo Rooms.
Don't you just love?
I do.
I need one.

http://www.weatherend.com/

Yachting By Weatherend
800.456.6483
Fax: 207.594.4968
sales@yachtingbyweatherend.com

**For a bit of history on the company Weatherend Estate Furniture
CLICK HERE and the scroll down to article.

Oprah Winfrey's Home has Weatherend Estate Furniture
CLICK HERE to see it.

I am meeting with the owner on Monday January 14th...
I will take pictures and will have more to say about this fine company and it's products.

Hope you are all well,
XX's






Follow Me on Pinterest Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her Blog of her Adventures in Design,Boca Raton and Camden Maine, All Interior Design Services,Weatherend Yachting Furniture, Weatherend Furniture Rockland Maine, made in the USA,Weatherend Yachting Furniture, Weatherend Furniture Rockland Maine, made in the USA

14 comments:

  1. Renee,
    These are just fabulous. I love them all and all of the options! I really miss you and am so glad to see your post!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. R....THIS is what I have been missing these last 6 months! What a post girl....you dig deep. Hope all is well with you and yours. I'm trying to get a fire going under my rear...the match is lit....xo k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year renee
    I see you've searched out the finest wares already
    Ciao ciao xxx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. We absolutely do all need custom and I love having them made in the USA! Can't wait to see your pics of the owner's home! Thanks for sharing this! Hope you are doing well…I've missed reading your posts and hope to get back in the swing of things soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yahooooo, you're back and haven't lost your good taste I see. Splendid!
    Now how do I get a sey of those first chairs to the UK?
    Great to see you.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    Di
    XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. di,
      i will no doubt,
      see what i can do!!!

      xxx

      Delete
  6. Anonymous13:07

    The custom capabilities is the real draw here, although there is certainly no shame in using the standard product if it fits your needs. My clients keep their Weatherend products under shelter and the finish is unflawed after many seasons, but I understand they will take exposure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is all FANTASTIC! I think I want it all. Good to hear from you, Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful line, so glad to read it is made in Maine! When I think Maine, I only think L L Bean. Would love to know what else is made in Maine...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous13:52

    Their line is amazing but I particularly like that first chair in the weathered finish...to die for...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gotta have me some teak! So many options!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are wonderful...love the white chair...gorgeous outside!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Renee, Hoping you are doing well!!! When you get a moment, I need an opinion....please pop over to my blog and let me know what you think of the mid-century mod seating pieces I found... Any suggestions/opinions would be greatly appreciated! And if anyone else who "visits" here regularly and wants to pop on by and lend your opinion...I would be ohhhhh sooooo grateful!

    Happy Monday!
    xoxox,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete


THE COMMENTS ARE WHAT MAKES A GREAT POST!!!

Thanks for participating!!

About Renée Finberg

I have been in this business since the age of 22.

I love what I do and cannot imagine my life without Design.

Design Challenges are great.

And because of those challenges

I have imported fine antique pieces from Paris,

Designed and Manufactured Furniture,

Created Fantastic Window Treatments,

And solved all kinds of spatial & architectural issues

With my unique style.

If I can't find it, I create it.

My rooms would make excellent movie sets.

I am a visual, tactile and audio sensitive individual.

Creating is what I live for, not math, not spelling, not science.

Just Great Design.

Just imagine how it would be if each of us,

If only for a few hours of everyday,We could be in a space that is our very own.A place that is exactly the way we want it to be

Surrounded by all the things we wanted to see,

The atmosphere we wanted feel, smell and the sound we wanted to listen to.

Private Paradise

AS FEATURED IN:

AS FEATURED IN:

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her Adventures in Design by Renee Finberg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.reneefinberg.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at reneefinberg@gmail.ocm.

Protected Journalist