Share This

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Amy Perlin Antiques - June 2010 Shipment

S-0155-08
These are just my style.
I love them, and  I wish I had a client for them.
If only I needed chairs..... A Set of Eight Louis XVI / Georges Jacob Style Painted Dining Chairs with Front Sabre Legs. Painted in Green with Darker Green Lining, and Upholstered in Dark Blue Horsehair. French, Circa 1940's (S-0155-08) *reupholster the seats quickly please!!!! :)
S-0155-08
S-0155-08
S-0155-08
S-0129-09
Do you need an INSTANT banquette for your kitchen table????
How about this ?
*Dimensions: 36.50″ H x 72″ W x 23″ D A Beautiful Cuban Mahogany Railway Station Bench with Very Architectural Paneled Back. Spanish, Early 20th Century (S-0129-09)
S-0129-09
Is the wood gorgeous or what.
Could you use this piece?
If you could how would you upholster it 
to make it comfy and soften the look???
S-0129-09

Do you like the dining chairs?
Imagine how beautiful they could be re-upholstered ???
Do you like the rail station bench?
And I can see the railway station bench with a big cushy bench seat,
with the back filled with ultra down pillows in many fabrics.

contact:

306 East 61st Street
4th Floor
New York NY 10065
(212) 593-5756 phone
(212) 593-5240 fax
hours: 10 - 6, Monday - Friday


www.amyperlinantiques.com 

Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG..... Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design, Design Center of The Americas, D.C.O.T.A.,Railway station bench, set of dining chairs,Amy Perlin Antiques - June 2010 Shipment
Share/Save/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. Those chairs are to die for. I am in love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the banquette it is great. When I was in the city this past year I came by her shop bit alas, it was closed.
    I did a little window peeking, it was fab!
    L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would grab up those chairs in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the bench, it would ne great in an entry hall. I'd make one long cushion. The chairs are very sharp and yes they need to be recovered and get rid of the nailheads. Mamma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you know Amy Perlin recently passed away?
    So sad to lose her.
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to have those chairs! So, sad she is gone...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really do love them, Renee. I don't think that I would upholster the bench....I'd just have loose cushions on it. Beautiful pieces. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my...........
    i am was obviously out of 'the loop' when ms perlin passed.
    we have certainly lost a keen eye
    haven't we?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was stunned when I read that Amy Perlin just died. I had just done an interview with French magazine who asked me about my favorite places to shop for clients, one of them was Amy Perlin. God bless her soul...she will be so missed

    ReplyDelete


THE COMMENTS ARE WHAT MAKES A GREAT POST!!!

Thanks for participating!!

About Renée Finberg

I have been in this business since the age of 22.

I love what I do and cannot imagine my life without Design.

Design Challenges are great.

And because of those challenges

I have imported fine antique pieces from Paris,

Designed and Manufactured Furniture,

Created Fantastic Window Treatments,

And solved all kinds of spatial & architectural issues

With my unique style.

If I can't find it, I create it.

My rooms would make excellent movie sets.

I am a visual, tactile and audio sensitive individual.

Creating is what I live for, not math, not spelling, not science.

Just Great Design.

Just imagine how it would be if each of us,

If only for a few hours of everyday,We could be in a space that is our very own.A place that is exactly the way we want it to be

Surrounded by all the things we wanted to see,

The atmosphere we wanted feel, smell and the sound we wanted to listen to.

Private Paradise

AS FEATURED IN:

AS FEATURED IN:

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her Adventures in Design by Renee Finberg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.reneefinberg.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at reneefinberg@gmail.ocm.

Protected Journalist