Share This

Monday, March 22, 2010

I Spy

The 1st. 'i spy'
I SPY
a fabOO sofa!
and a fabOO deal!
A TIGHT BACK Chesterfield SOFA,
with a BENCH SEAT.
This sofa is from the Martha Stewart Collection,
that is manufactured by BERNHARDT.
What a deal this is!!!
The price for the 96.5 inch sofa is 
way under $2000.00 with any fabric on the fabric ring.
It only comes in solids. 
M.S. fabric selection is small but perfect.
I have done this sofa in a taupe linen 
with tons of pillows made from 
Turkish and Persian - Silk Kilim rugs.
A very worldly / sophisticated look.

Let me know 
what your thoughts are on this sofa.

BTW, I kicked 'arss' at the sale yesterday!!
Thank you.
 Your loving words and comments got me through the night, 
and the next day (the sale).
I am not alone.
We are not alone. 


PS Would any of you
 like to do a short post called I SPY?
There are days a short post is all I can handle.
grab the 'i spy' tag and use it.
I will come running when I see it, and eventually others will to.
Do it any day you feel like it.

I love you guys!!
XXXX's and hugs.

Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG.....
Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, 
TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design,
Design Center of The Americas, D.C.O.T.A. The First ' i spy', i spy, modern tight back, bench seat chesterfield sofa
Share/Save/Bookmark

14 comments:

  1. Great looking sofa, Renee. Congrats on your sales success - you deserve a break. Glad you liked the Dog Judo. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the sale was a success!! I spy sounds like fun! As for the sofa- I can't believe it's under $2000!?! I think the 2nd fabric might be my favorite for pillows!! I'm in the process of redecorating now and am headed that way. Don't know how long before I get there considering my budget is in the crapper! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The couch..the kilim fabric...my kind of thing Renee!
    In fact, throw in a lot more pillow and that is my couch (with a skirt). Glad the sale was a success...I imagine you are one clever salesperson:)
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Short is good.
    I Spy is good.
    A long sofa is good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the sofa and the price sounds unbelievable. Glad bad day turned to good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Renee, we knew you would kick some serious butt at that sale. That sofa is to die for, any chance of getting one a little shorter? I am looking for a white, slip covered sofa to go with my new look. Suggestions my friend? Thanks girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that logo and the concept is great!
    Also, luv the sofa,
    L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 4 thumbs up, way up for that gorgeous sofa. Very classic and stylish, quite like you. Glad x1000 that Sunday was a good sales day. It's amazing what the support of our dear blogging buddies can do.
    I'll jump on the 'I Spy' bandwagon. I quite like the clever idea & the logo. Thanks Renee. You are brilliant. luvs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats renee on a great day!

    crazy for the sofa, love the 'i spy' concept. my posts are getting too long
    put your feet up!
    debra

    ReplyDelete
  10. debra
    i think ' I SPY' it is a great concept.
    i am too busy and worn out to do ' FASCINATING ' 3 -4 times a week.!
    ' i spy ' is just a post on one item that you think is really outstanding....
    and why.
    love you
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want that sofa badly! I'm going to go check it out right now!
    Lila Ferraro
    Queen Bedroom Sets

    ReplyDelete
  12. i have an eye spy... ck out the ticking blog...
    as i said before... you rock girl... congratulations! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice and it gives us all a break..and a new post.. Everyone like my new post..and the new header you made me ...I love you Darling Girl. Thank you so much..

    Mamma xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Renee
    I love this sofa.. we certainly can't get that quality for the price here.. and love the kilims too.. I have two kilims I brought home from my travels in Turkey many moons ago...

    Well I think I could Eye Spy... for sure!! I agree with Deb... the badge is FABULOUS!! sometime soon!!! thanks for your always sweet comments... keeps me going!! xxx Julie

    ReplyDelete


THE COMMENTS ARE WHAT MAKES A GREAT POST!!!

Thanks for participating!!

About Renée Finberg

I have been in this business since the age of 22.

I love what I do and cannot imagine my life without Design.

Design Challenges are great.

And because of those challenges

I have imported fine antique pieces from Paris,

Designed and Manufactured Furniture,

Created Fantastic Window Treatments,

And solved all kinds of spatial & architectural issues

With my unique style.

If I can't find it, I create it.

My rooms would make excellent movie sets.

I am a visual, tactile and audio sensitive individual.

Creating is what I live for, not math, not spelling, not science.

Just Great Design.

Just imagine how it would be if each of us,

If only for a few hours of everyday,We could be in a space that is our very own.A place that is exactly the way we want it to be

Surrounded by all the things we wanted to see,

The atmosphere we wanted feel, smell and the sound we wanted to listen to.

Private Paradise

AS FEATURED IN:

AS FEATURED IN:

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her Adventures in Design by Renee Finberg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.reneefinberg.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at reneefinberg@gmail.ocm.

Protected Journalist