Share This

Thursday, June 25, 2009

You Guys Always Do ' TABLE TOP THURSDAY'....


I am in love with this Chinoiserie Bed.....I might even do something unspeakable to acquire it. But, back to the ' table top' issue.....
Okay....the elite blogger's ( and I mean this in a GOOD WAY ) do 'Table Top Thursday'.
Carolyne Roehm
has given us some ideas for The Bedside Table Tops in our guests rooms.
These are so scrumptious.
Wouldn't you feel special with all this effort made for your arrival ??
Isn't that the point !! ???
I don't know...that's a lot of markers ?<":{
If I arrived and saw this, I would assume ( if visiting my mother) I would be put to work marking something....marking many,many things.

This one is ideal. It is such a pain to be a guest and have to ask for every little thing that you might need. That’s why my suitcase has to be HUGE.....it is packed with everything that I think I might ever need over the course of a lifetime.

Well.....it sometimes seems that way.

Carolyne Roehm's guest room ideas,read the complete article here.

Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG.....

Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Design Sources, Window Treatments, Custom Design, Paint, Color Coordination, Online Interior Design, Floor Plans, All Custom,Carolyne Roehm, guest room, hosting, bed side

Share/Save/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. Eye candy in the morning! I like it!
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that bed is divine!
    And I love Carolyne's ideas. Especiall all the freshly sharpened pencils.
    Tabletop Thursday should definitely include a bed tray, don't you think!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHH! So fresh, so clean, so orderly. I LOVE IT! Doesn't CR really "get it"? I adore the crispness of her style. Absolutely beautiful and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pamela
    I do , I do !!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum...so organized...so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. * I love it all, BUUUT... THAT B*E*D~~~~ ohhhhhh, that B...E...D...!!!! Sooooo deliciously sumptuous, JUST the way a bed SHOULD feel!!! Yummy to the max!!!

    THANKS for "dessert before breakfast"!!!
    Warmly,
    Linda in AZ *

    ReplyDelete
  7. Come to my house...I'll treat ya right!

    ReplyDelete
  8. renae

    ahhhhh.........you are the best !
    love you.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would do several unspeakable things for that bed.

    ReplyDelete


THE COMMENTS ARE WHAT MAKES A GREAT POST!!!

Thanks for participating!!

About Renée Finberg

I have been in this business since the age of 22.

I love what I do and cannot imagine my life without Design.

Design Challenges are great.

And because of those challenges

I have imported fine antique pieces from Paris,

Designed and Manufactured Furniture,

Created Fantastic Window Treatments,

And solved all kinds of spatial & architectural issues

With my unique style.

If I can't find it, I create it.

My rooms would make excellent movie sets.

I am a visual, tactile and audio sensitive individual.

Creating is what I live for, not math, not spelling, not science.

Just Great Design.

Just imagine how it would be if each of us,

If only for a few hours of everyday,We could be in a space that is our very own.A place that is exactly the way we want it to be

Surrounded by all the things we wanted to see,

The atmosphere we wanted feel, smell and the sound we wanted to listen to.

Private Paradise

AS FEATURED IN:

AS FEATURED IN:

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her Adventures in Design by Renee Finberg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.reneefinberg.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at reneefinberg@gmail.ocm.

Protected Journalist